Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good. Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.
Pray that God gives you the strength and ability to love with great affection to all whom God brings into your life.
Corner-Stone resumed on-sight services May 24th. Until further notice, we will hold live services at 9am and 11am. These services will feature spaced seating and follow strict guidelines to ensure the best safety practices for our church family and friends. We will also provide a livestream of the 9am service that can then be viewed throughout the day for those who will join us from their homes. Because of CDC guidelines, there will be no nursery or children's activities at this time. Click the link below to download the set of guidelines that we have developed as we begin these services.
* Protection for health care workers, first responders
* Those searching for answers that don't know Christ
* iServe ministries as they serve during this special time
* Wisdom and patience for the body of Christ during these days (submitted online)
* Those working and ministering in Senior Care facilities across the nation
* Wisdom for leaders as they try to navigate how to "open" our country to a new normal
* For unity in our country as we confront the evils of racism
* Mike and Sandy Burns as he fights with cancer
The Attributes of God by A.W. Pink
Faith's Checkbook Daily Devotions by C.H. Spurgeon
Mom Enough - Various Contributors
There Is Hope Family Devotions - Tony Myles and Daniel Miles
The Big Picture Bible Crafts - Gail Schoonmaker