But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
We will resume on-site services at Corner-Stone beginning on May 24th at 9am and 11am. These services will feature spaced seating and follow strict guidelines to ensure the best safety practices for our church family and friends. We will also Livestream the 9am Service and make it available online afterward for those who will join us from their homes. There will be no nursery or children's activities at this time. Click the link below to download the set of guidelines that we have developed as we begin on-site services.
C-S Song of the Day
* Protection for health care workers, first responders
* Those searching for answers that don't know Christ
* iServe ministries as they serve during this special time
* Wisdom and patience for the body of Christ during these days (submitted online)
* Those working and ministering in Senior Care facilities across the nation
* Wisdom for leaders as they try to navigate how to "open" our country to a new normal
* For unity in our country as we confront the evils of racism
* From Doug Moss: My nephew Mathew McGraw and wife Carrie on Friday the 15th had a baby 6-weeks early. Lanie Grace weighed only 3.1 pounds but she is OK. Please pray for her for a healthy new beginning.
The Attributes of God by A.W. Pink
Faith's Checkbook Daily Devotions by C.H. Spurgeon
Mom Enough - Various Contributors
There Is Hope Family Devotions - Tony Myles and Daniel Miles
The Big Picture Bible Crafts - Gail Schoonmaker